Noah's Ark Animal Hospital will ensure the safety of our staff, clients, and patients during this national emergency as it relates to COVID-19. Our hospital has implemented the recommended CDC guidelines for businesses and employers. We are continually monitoring the daily updates provided by the CDC and will modify our workplace safety as needed. We are committed to keep our hospital a safe, clean, welcoming environment to our community so that we can continue providing quality care to your beloved pets.
Please if you or someone in your household is not feeling well reschedule your appointment.
FOR ALL CLIENTS VISITING OUR HOSPITAL WE ASK THAT YOU CALL (859) 269-0600 WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN OUR PARKING LOT FOR FURTHER GUIDANCE BY OUR HOSPITAL TEAM
We are offering and modifying the following for client and staff safety:
- Car side service for routine exams, medication and supply pick up, and patient drop off.
- House calls for existing clients in an illness free Lexington household
- For clients entering our hospital we ask that you call (859) 269-0600 before entering the hospital to notify you are in the parking lot. This will ensure you can immediately enter an exam room and avoid waiting in the lobby. While in the exam room we ask that you limit the amount of people you bring for your pets' appointment to 1 person. We will have you wait in the exam room while your pet's physical examination and treatment is delivered by our veterinary professionals in the treatment room. We will return your pet with a tail wag or a purr and a treat to review his/her physical exam findings and discharge instructions.
Please call us to schedule an appointment and obtain further details regarding our safety measures. We will remain hopeful but cautious during this national emergency.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Dr. Gibson and Dr. Newsome
Top-notch, professional veterinary service with compassionate care at a competitive price is what you can expect at Noah's Ark Animal Hospital. For more than 15 years, we've been serving the community's veterinary needs at our animal hospital in Lexington, KY. Our focus is on dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens, so whether you have a puppy who needs a vaccine boost or a cat who needs dental work, we have you covered.
Our highly-skilled staff of veterinarians and vet technicians offers a wide range of clinical experience and a caring touch for your furry friend. They'll treat your pet as if it were their own. You can rest assured they're in the best of hands.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
In addition to our many veterinary services, we carry a wide range of products in our fully-stocked pharmacy to help treat your furry friend who has medical needs. Name-brand products we carry include Frontline, Heartgard, NexGard, CAPSTAR, and Iverhart Plus, among others.
- Dental care
- Laser surgery
- Nutritional counseling
- Pain management
- Parasite prevention and control
- Pharmacy service
- Senior care
- Wellness exams . . . and more
When your canine or feline companion is sick and needs quality, attentive care, call your friends at Noah's Ark Animal Hospital today at (859) 269-0600. We look forward to serving you and your pet.